Saturday, January 30, 2021

Momma Cares About Looks, But Matilda Cares More About Books.




















          Matilda (talking to Zinnia): " Well, Mom, I'd rather be smart than try to steal unsuspecting boys' hearts with my physical appearance.  I mean, books will exist forever, and looks always change with time, so what's the point of outer beauty anyway?  I mean, you're gonna die someday, right?  So what good will your looks be to you when you're dead?  But I will say this much: if I were you, and if I knew that I would turn out to look like Rhea Perlman as you do,  I'd have no other choice but to constantly hide my face in books.  Why you didn't do that, I'll never know. But... I'm guessing that Dad was the only guy in your high school who was sympathetic enough towards you to even ask you out in the first place.  I don't care about looks, Mom, and you do.  But you know, whatever floats your boat, dude."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......