Monday, February 19, 2024

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.






Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy.













Kida (talking to Milo): "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?"




Later...











Kida (talking to Milo): "I don't understand this strange book, so this cat can walk upright on its hindlegs and wears a white-and-red colored striped hat? How queer. So, Milo, tell me, do lobsters sing and dance where you come from?"









Milo (talking to Kida): "Only when they're being instructed to sing by crustaceans under da' sea. Listen, Kida, this isn't a book of my people's history -- this is fiction. It's made up. These are very popular stories where I come from, and they were made up by a man called Dr. Seuss. They're only meant to entertain people."










Kida (talking to Milo): "Really, what kind of a medicine man writes books for entertainment? Whoever heard of such nonsense. What do you take me for, Milo Thatch, a fool?"











Milo (talking to Kida): Well..."











Kida (talking to Milo): "Well, what?"



Milo (talking to Kida): " Well, I--I--I--I... hey, I was just noticing how big and luscious your breasts are, how your blue eyes shine so bright when you get mad, and how comely and curvy your waistline is."








Milo (talking to Kida about her breasts): "You know, I find you to be quite hot, truth be told."










Kida (talking to Milo in an almost seductive manner): "Hot?"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......