Saturday, September 3, 2022

Cinderella the Sorceress - Part 2

 



Cinderella, as she was getting dressed one morning after her encounter with Evelyn the Blue Fairy, the ghost-witch Sarah Ravencroft and Karen of the Atlantic, the Great Sea Witch heard a voice calling to her...











Cinderella (talking aloud): "Who is calling my name?"













Karen of the Atlantic (talking to Cinderella): "It is I, Cinderella, Karen of the Atlantic."










Cinderella (talking to Karen of the Atlantic): " Karen? Karen of the Atlantic?  You look different."













Karen of the Atlantic (talking to Cinderella):  "I told you, my dear.  I can take on many forms. "






 




Karen of the Atlantic (talking to Cinderella): "I can assure you that it is I, Karen of the Atlantic."




















Karen of the Atlantic (talking to Cinderella):  "Watch this.  Magic, I call upon you.  Make me appear as Cinderella, my magical child, first saw me."




Suddenly, Karen appears in the form in which she had first appeared to Cinderella...











Karen of the Atlantic (talking to Cinderella): "Do I look familiar to you now?"









Cinderella (talking to Karen of the Atlantic): "It is you."









Karen of the Atlantic (talking to Cinderella): " Oooh. Aren't you a smart one."











Karen of the Atlantic (talking to Cinderella): "Now, let me revert back to my other form. Magic, I call upon thee. Turn me back to my other form."





Suddenly, Karen of the Atlantic refers back to the form in which she had just appeared...










Karen of the Atlantic (talking to Cinderella): "Now you know my true form, my child. Yes, my true form is how you see me now."














Cinderella (talking to Karen of the Atlantic): "My, how do you do that?"









Karen (talking to Cinderella): "Practice."












Karen (talking to Cinderella): "Now, do you remember that I told you when we met that I would assign you a fairy to serve as your conscience, to guide you through the ways of magic as you navigate the mortal world with your newfound powers?"











Cinderella (talking to Karen): "I do."












Karen (talking to Cinderella): "Well, would you like to meet her?"










Cinderella (talking to Karen): "I would."












Karen (casting a spell aloud): "Magic, I call upon thee to bring forth Whitney the Fairy. Make her appear before us now."






Suddenly, Whitney the Fairy appears as if out of thin air...












Whitney (talking aloud to Karen): "You have summoned me, O Wise Witch of the Sea?"










Karen (talking Whitney): "Yes. I have indeed, my child.  You remember that I have assigned you to serve as a guide to my new magical creature, the sorceress Cinderella?"













Whitney the Fairy (talking to Karen of the Atlantic): "I do."













Karen (talking to Whitney): "Well, this is her."















Cinderella (talking to Whitney the Fairy): "How do you do, ma'am."















Whitney (talking to Cinderella): " Fine, thank you. How do you do?"













Cinderella (talking to Whitney): "I am fine. Thank you, ma'am."


















Karen (talking to Cinderella): "Whitney shall serve as your moral conscience in the mortal world.  Do as she tells you.  She is wise and she shall guide you through the path of righteousness as you carry out the tasks you are to complete."















Cinderella (talking to Karen of the Atlantic): " I understand."














Karen (talking to Cinderella): "Good. Remember, Cinderella. Do as Whitney tells you.  I must go now.  Goodbye, ducklings."




Karen invokes the power of her magic and disappears as if she had never been there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......