Saturday, October 8, 2022

Daria (1999-2002) - The Plot to Overthrow Sandi Griffin.

 




Quinn's Accident...












Sandi (talking to Quinn): "Oh gee, Quinn. I hope that nobody will think you had an accident. Don't worry, I certainly won't be telling anyone about this embarrassing little episode of yours."






The Next Day at School...












Quinn (talking to Stacy and Tiffany): "Sandi actually did say that guys.  She told me, 'Stacy is such a pathetic crybaby, and Tiffany is so dull, I'd rather be hanging out with the Brains'. I told you she isn't Fashion Club President material."





Stacy (the girl on the left talking to Quinn): "What she said about us is even worse than what she said about you wetting your pants. That is why you should bid for Fashion Club president, Quinn. As Vice President and with our support, do you think we could order her to take a Fashion Club sabbatical, and then we could install you as our Fashion Club president while she's gone?"




Tiffany (the girl on the right talking aloud and very slowly):"I agree...maybe I should bid for Fashion Club president, too.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......