Tuesday, December 13, 2022

The Initiation of Sarah (2006) - Sarah's Formidable Opponent.

 





Sarah V. Corrine














Vita (the redhaired young woman talking to Sarah Goodwin): "I wouldn't mess with Demonic Barbie over there if I were you.  I've heard she has disemboweled people for less."









Corinne (thinking to herself): "If she thinks she can turn down Alpha Nu Gamma, she's crazy. Don't taunt the demon, that much your friend is right about.  There's more than one way to get the blood of the One. Trust me, I'm much older than I look. I've been slaughtering the innocent for over 2,000 years. You know what they say, 'practice makes perfect'."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......