Thursday, February 4, 2021

How Does Roseanne Solve A Problem Like Dan?

 





Roseanne (talking to Sharon): "I'm just getting real tired of Dan, you know.  All he does when he gets home from work is get his dinner, sits his fat ass down on the couch and drinks his beer while he's watching TV. And he doesn't even invite me to join him.  How's that for a husband?"





Sharon (talking to Roseanne): "Well, I wouldn't know, I've never been into guys.  But maybe I can help you forget about Dan for a while."






         Roseanne (talking to Sharon): "Huh? What do you mean?"




Sharon (talking to Roseanne): "I mean like this..."












No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......