Thursday, February 4, 2021

Roseanne- Ding-Dong, the Ice-Pop Lady.

 






Bonnie (talking to Roseanne): "So that's your neighbor, the Ice-Pop Lady, eh?





Roseanne (talking to Bonnie): "Yep.  Frozen solid with double sticks up her butt."











Kathy Bowman (talking to Roseanne): "Roseanne, I caught D.J. trying to teach Todd how to torture squirrels again.





Roseanne (talking to Kathy): "No Kathy, I think you've got that backwards.  Last time, it was Todd teaching D.J. how to torture squirrels when Todd was over here last week.  Now, I like Todd and all, but you've got a messed-up kid there.  I hate having to say it.  I mean, you've met Darlene, but even she's never done anything quite that bizarre."




Kathy (talking to Roseanne): "Todd's just never been very social.  He needs an outlet for his energy.  He's just trying to express himself.  He's only trying to show his creativity.  I don't know if you know this, but kids need outlets, Roseanne.  I get a magazine on childrearing every month, so I know a thing or two about kids.  Don't you think kids need energetic outlets?




Roseanne (talking to Kathy): " Yes Kathy, I do. And I don't know if you know this, but that's what ice-pops were invented for, to give kids energy.  And it's an outlet too, because while they're off acting hyper eating their ice-pops, it gets them out of your hair for a while, and I think you would know all about ice-pops what with your ice-cold frozen demeanor and that great big stick you got stuck up your butt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......