Tuesday, July 12, 2022

The Witches (1990) - The "Grand High Witch" Comes to Dinner.

 


Helga Spies a Wicked Witch, Or Does She?







Helga (screaming at Miss Ernst): "That woman over there, she is the Grand High Witch! You, you stay away from my grandson, do you hear me?!  You stay AWAY from him! You come near him, and I'll kill you!  I'll kill you...just like your evil kind killed my little Erica. "











Miss Ernst (thinking to herself): "What a batty old hencackle.  Doesn't she know that I'm playing Morticia Addams in a movie that is being filmed in town?"







Luke (talking to Helga): "Grandma, that's Eva Ernst. She's a famous movie actress.  She's not a witch.  She's playing Morticia Addams in a movie that they're shooting in town, you crazy old bat.  There's no such thing as the Grand High Witch.  Witches aren't real. Now sit down, you're embarrassing me!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......