Thursday, July 28, 2022

Matilda (1996) - Miss Trunchbull Always Wanted To Be A Chocolate...Now She Is One.




Matilda Turns Miss Trunchbull into Chocolate Candies Deluxe.













Matilda (talking to Miss Trunchbull): "That's enough lip out of you, Miss Trunchbull.  I'm done playing Miss Nice Girl with you.  No more Miss Nice Girl."














Miss Trunchbull (talking to Matilda): "What are you doing, Wormwood!  What is this?! What're you doing to me! What's happening to me, you demonic piss-worm!"












Miss Honey (talking to Matilda): "Not only do you have the power of telekinesis, but you also have the ability to turn people into chocolates.  Hopefully, no one but us will ever find out what you did to Miss Trunchbull. We'll just leave her here and--"










Miss Trunchbull in the form of the chocolate candies in Miss Honey's father's chocolate box (yelling at Matilda): "Don't you dare leave me here alone! You wouldn't dare leave me like this! Wormwood, turn me back! Matilda, you turn me back! Turn me back, you spawn of Satan's spittle! Turn me back into a human right now I say!  Turn me back! Turn me back!  When I get out of this pickle, I'm going to put you in a place where not even the crows will be able to land their droppings on you! Just you wait, Matilda! Turn me back! Turn me back! Wormwood, do you hear me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......