Sunday, August 21, 2022

Disney Crossover - Maleficent Disturbs the Royal Wedding of Jasmine and "Cinderella".

 

Maleficent Disturbs a Royal Wedding!












Jasmine (talking to herself): "My bride sure looks lovely."















Flora (talking aloud): "Oh, Cinderella looks so lovely. I just love weddings."











Maleficent (talking aloud): "How dare you not invite me to this celebration!  I was quite distressed as not receiving an invitation!











Merryweather (yelling at Maleficent): "Get out!  You're not wanted here, Maleficent, so why don't you just leave?"








Maleficent (talking aloud): Not wan--"










Maleficent (talking aloud): "Well, I know when I'm not wanted."











Merryweather (yelling after Maleficent): "Good! Good riddance to you, you old witch!"













Maleficent (screaming out loud to the wedding attendees): "That does it! Thanks to little Fairy Blue here.  I shall bestow my unwanted gift upon the happy royal couple!













Maleficent (casting a spell aloud): "Powers of Hell, I Maleficent, call upon thee.  Powers of Hell, I call upon thee to obey my command..." 


















Cinderella (whispering aloud to herself): "No!"











Anastasia Tremaine in the form of Cinderella (talking aloud to the wedding guests): "I am not Cinderella!"







Anastasia (talking aloud to the wedding crowd): "I'm Cinderella's stepsister, Anastasia Tremaine.  I had Cinderella's former fairy godmother turn me into Cinderella so that I could win the heart of the fair Princess Jasmine.  I realize now that hiding my true identity wasn't the right thing to do.  I should just have told Jasmine the truth about who I really am. Maleficent, whatever you're going to do to Jasmine, you must also do to me, too. I love her!"














Maleficent (talking aloud): "How sweet."











Maleficent (talking aloud): "But it's too late!"












Maleficent (reciting her spell): "Powers of Hell, I come upon you to destroy these two lovers, Anastasia Tremaine and Princess Jasmine of Agrabah! Destroy them!"















Jasmine (yelling at Maleficent): "Stop it, stop this at once, you old hag! I forbid it! Do what you will to me but leave Anastasia alone!"













Flora (chanting a spell aloud): "Magic, let this evil witch, Maleficent, die! Let the power of good endure!"










The real Cinderella (yelling out at Maleficent): "Leave my stepsister alone!"














Cinderella (talking to Anastasia): "Anastasia, I'm here to help you!"










Anastasia (whispering to Cinderella): "Oh, Cinderella! I'm so frightened."










Maleficent (screaming): "Enough of this nonsense!"











Maleficent (casting her spell): "Powers of Hell, I call upon thee! Destroy Princess Jasmine and Anastasia! Destroy them!"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......