Thursday, October 6, 2022

Pet Sematary (1989)/Dirty Dancing (1987) Crossover - Louis overhears Johnny and Baby Arguing.

 





Grief and a Lover's Quarrel.





While at Merryvale Cemetery visiting his deceased 2-year-old son, Louis Creed overhead a heated lover's quarrel...




















Johnny Castle (talking to Baby Houseman): "You know, I beginning to wish I had let you drown when we trying to do the lift in the lake last week."
















Baby (talking to Johnny): "I'm getting so sick of you talking to me like I'm a piece of dog shit under your shoe, Johnny!"












Johnny (talking to Baby): "Then get the hell out of my life."













Baby (talking to Johnny): "I knew I should have chosen Neil Kellerman over you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......