Monday, October 17, 2022

The Golden Girls (1985-1992) - Rose Cooks Sloppy Joe Sandwiches For Dinner, And The Girls Are Just A Bit Hesitant About Trying Them.

 





In the Devereux house, when Rose cooks dinner, everyone fears dinner time.











Rose (talking aloud): "I hope you all like my homemade Sloppy Joes".













Sophia (whispering to Dorothy on the phone): "Heads up, Pussycat.  Rose made homemade Sloppy Joes.  Make sure your purse is mostly empty, or else we're all going to have really upset stomachs tonight."













Blanche (talking to Rose): "Alright Rose, what's that slop warming up in my slow cooker?"






 




Rose (talking to Blanche): "I made homemade Sloppy Joe sandwiches, Blanche.  I used 'Mama's Book of Special Recipes'."











Blanche (talking to Rose): "Oh, then maybe they'll taste halfway decent.  You've always told us that your mother was a really good cook".














Rose (talking to Blanche): "Oh no, not my mother's recipe.  My mother hated Sloppy Joes.  I got the recipe from a book called 'Mama's Book of Special Recipes'.













Blanche (talking to Sophia): "Imagine that Sophia, Rose might actually learn how to cook something decent for once in her life."













Sophia (talking to Blanche): "Who knew Rose knew how to read?  That's what really surprises me."














Rose (talking to Blanche): "I hope Dorothy will be home soon so we can eat."
























Dorothy (thinking to herself): "I can't believe Ma and Blanche let Rose cook dinner tonight. Although, those Sloppy Joes do look good."














No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......