Sunday, October 30, 2022

The Many Adventures of Winie the Pooh (1977)/Candyman (1992) Crossover - Pooh Summons Candyman For Some Honey.

 




Winnie the Pooh Summons Candyman













Winnie the Pooh (chanting): "Candyman. Candyman. Candyman."














Candyman (talking to Pooh through the other side of the mirror): "What do you want, Pooh Bear?  I was just getting ready to slaughter my next victim!"










Pooh (talking to Candyman): "Could you spare a small smackerel of honey, honey?"












Candyman (talking to Pooh): "Always honey with you...always honey."












Candyman (talking to Pooh): "I'm not honey to you.  Just because I offered sweets when I was alive and was stung to death by honeybees doesn't mean I come from no bee.  And sweet talkin' me does you no good either. I'm not sweet. I ain't sweet at all. I was nice enough to spare you the first time you called on me. Don't keep askin' me for favors.  You certainly are a bear of very little brain, aren't you?"









Pooh (talking to Candyman): "What if I offer you a taste of my own blood?"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......