Monday, October 31, 2022

Titanic (1997) - Old Rose Admits That She Sank The TITANIC.

 



Old Rose admits to having sank the Titanic...










Old Rose (talking aloud to the unseen crew of the Keldysh): "Alright, I admit it.  I'm the one who sank the RMS Titanic. I caused the ship to run into the iceberg...but it WAS an accident, that much I can assure you of. There was no Jack Dawson.  I was throwing the expensive diamond Cal bought me off the ship while I was standing on the bow railing. The lookouts in the crow's nest were wolf whistling at me and asking me lift up the skirt of my dress, and they missed spotting the iceberg in time. So now you AND the world know the truth." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......