Thursday, February 4, 2021

Roseanne- Need To Find A Way To Manipulate Your Sister? Ask Roseanne Conner.


 


Roseanne (talking to Charlotte): "Well, thanks for the Rice Krispy Treats, Charlotte. Bye.



Charlotte (talking to Roseanne): "You're welcome.  I just thought I'd bake you some Rice Krispy Treats because I didn't really have anything else interesting to do.  Dad's at work, Molly's out trying to get guys, and I've never been alone in a new house by myself before."




Roseanne (talking to Charlotte): "Well, that's nice, Charlotte. Bye!"





Charlotte (talking to Roseanne): "You know, I'm expected to do all the housework around my house.  Dad's too busy with work, and Molly's too lazy to lift a finger. I noticed that Dan seems to do all the work around here, and I was just wondering what your secret was?




Roseanne (talking to Charlotte): "Oh well, why didn't you say so?  I just tell him, 'Now Dan, or I'll arrange a meeting for that eyesore Canoga Beer clock with Mr. Hammer!'  It works every time.  Does Molly have anything that she really treasures, and I mean really treasures?"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......