Thursday, June 24, 2021

Roseanne: Amelia Earhart and Becky Conner, the Only Two Women to Break the Sound Barrier Without A Plane.

She was the First Woman to Break the Sound Barrier Without a Plane...










                                But who was the second...?












Becky (talking to Roseanne): "At least Amelia Earhart disappeared from the face of the Earth after her humiliating accident over the radio, everyone in the whole auditorium heard me fart, Mom. Jimmy Meltrieger heard it. I can never go to school again, I'm quitting pep squad, and if anyone calls me, tell them I took a nose dive into the Atlantic Ocean like Amelia Earhart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......