Wednesday, June 29, 2022

A Young Katherine Jackson VS. A Young Olive Osmond - Rivals About the Ways of Motherhood



A Young Katherine Jackson and Olive Osmond, Always At Loggerheads.









Katherine Jackson (talking to Olive Osmond): "I'm likely to be voted 'Mother of the Year' one day.  I mean, come on, just look at this face.  I'm gonna have me the most beautiful babies someday."










Olive Osmond (talking to Katherine Jackson): "No, Katherine. You look too immodest. You're too vain, and you're not at all humble. A simply dressed girl, a pretty 'Plain Jane'; a humble, modest girl is what the people want.  My children will be simple, modest folk, even if they end up rich. After all, that's the Mormon way. That is how I want people to think of me if I ever become 'Mother of the Year'; I want to be thought of as the simple, loving, modest mom."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......