Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Olive Osmond VS. Katherine Jackson - Olive Reveals Katherine's "Motherly" Exploits.

 



Olive Osmond Vs. Katherine Jackson: The Bad Mother of the Year Award.

















Katherine (talking to Olive Osmond): "Olive, I know you had something to do with this little online meme.  Why did you do it?"








Olive (talking to Katherine Jackson): "It's my duty to tell the truth, Kate. The public deserves to know the truth."










Katherine (crying aloud): "I just can't win for losing, can I? I just can't compete with Olive Osmond."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......