Thursday, July 28, 2022

Matilda (1996) - Amanda Thripp Had to Grow Up Some Time.

 


Matilda Gets Revenge on Amanda Thripp.
















Amanda Thripp (talking to Matilda Wormwood): "Oh, look.  It's Matilda Bookworm.  Where's your book, Bookworm?  Teacher's pet. Geek. Geeky Bookworm.  Geeky, Geeky Bookworm."











Matilda (thinking to herself): "Well, we'll see who has the last laugh.  Powers, do your worst on Amanda Thripp!"












The now-adult Amanda Thripp (thinking to herself): "She...She...She...She made me a grown-up.  She made me a grown-up, but a very pretty grown-up, nonetheless. I don't know how she did it exactly, but she did.  I'm glad she did.  Now I can go on a date with Mel Gibson. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......