Thursday, July 28, 2022

Matilda (1996) - Strange Happenings at Miss Trunchbull's House.




What happened at Miss Trunchbull's?










 



Miss Trunchbull (thinking to herself): "Why do I get the feeling that someone is watching me?"









 Matilda (talking to Lissy Doll): "Come to me, Lissy.  You must obey me. Come here. Come here to me, doll."










Lissy (talking to Matilda): "Mommy? Mommy Jenny? Who are you?  Are you my new mommy?"













Miss Trunchbull (talking out loud): "Who said that?! Who said, 'Are you my new mommy'? Who's in MY house!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......