Thursday, July 28, 2022

Matilda (1996) - Where is Michael Wormwood?

 

Matilda Got Revenge Against Her Brother, But What Happened to Him?









Matilda (talking to Michael): "Fling a carrot at me, will you?!  You're going to pay for this! Boy are you going to pay!"










Michael (yelling at Matilda): "What are you doing, dip-face! What's happening to me?! I feel funny. What's happening to--"










Matilda (thinking to herself): "You'll never find Michael, Mom and Dad.  I've turned him into a jar of SMUCKER'S GOOBER GRAPE PEANUT BUTTER AND GRAPE JELLY STRIPES with my amazing powers. And if you're not careful, you'll be joining him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......