Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Cinderella the Sorceress - Lady Tremaine Enlists Her Daughters to Spy on Cinderella.

 







Lady Tremaine enlists the help of her daughters to spy on Cinderella.










Suspicious of Cinderella sneaking out of her stepfamily's chateau home, Lady Tremaine decides to confront her stepdaughter about her excursions...














Lady Tremaine (talking to Cinderella): "Cinderella, where have you been going after you finish your chores?"











Cinderella (talking to Lady Tremaine): "Nowhere, Stepmother."












Lady Tremaine (talking to Cinderella): "I don't believe you. You're hiding something from me. What is it?!"










Cinderella (talking to Lady Tremaine): "I go for long walks."













Lady Tremaine (talking to Cinderella): "Do I look stupid to you, child?"













Cinderella (talking to Lady Tremaine): "No, ma'am. You don't. I can assure you; I only go out for walks. Sometimes I talk to the other villagers.  Sometimes I go with Belle Merchant to the bookstore and browse."  












Lady Tremaine (talking to Cinderella): "You little liar!  You go out at night to go 'to the bookstore or to talk to the villagers'. You expect me to believe that?  What do you take me for, you little ragamuffin, a fool?!"












Cinderella (talking to Lady Tremaine): "I'm not lying!"











Lady Tremaine (talking to Cinderella): "I'll find out where you're going, believe me, you worthless little ragamuffin! I'll find out!"










Cinderella (calling to her stepmother): "There's nothing for you to find out...ma'am."






Enraged, Lady Tremaine goes to her daughter Drizella's bedroom....


















Lady Tremaine (talking to Drizella): "Drizella?"










Drizella (talking to her mother): "What?"










Lady Tremaine (talking to Drizella): "I want you and your sister to find out where Cinderella goes after she finishes her chores."











Drizella (talking to her mother): "You want me to follow the ragamuffin around with the twit accompanying me?"

















Lady Tremaine (talking to her daughter): "Exactly."

























Drizella (talking to her mother): "Why should I do this for you?"



















Lady Tremaine (yelling at Drizella): "Do it or you and Anastasia both can get out of my house and don't either of you dare come back!"















Drizella (talking meekly to her mother): "Alright. I understand you, mother."





















Lady Tremaine (talking to Drizella): "Good! After all I do for you girls, it's never enough. Never enough!"























Drizella (talking to her mother haughtily): "After all you do?  What I say to that is, humph!"
















Lady Tremaine (talking to Drizella): "Spoiled brat!"


















Lady Tremaine (calling out to Drizella): "Remember what'll happen if either you or your sister don't do as I say!"












Lady Tremaine descends the stairs leading to Drizella's bedroom...






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......