Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Cinderella the Sorceress - The Undercover Spy





A young woman, Vanessa, walks around the seashore during the early morning hours.











Vanessa (reciting a spell): "Morgana. Morgana, Witch of the Sea, I call to thee. Morgana. Morgana. Morgana, come to me."






Suddenly, Morgana appears before Vanessa...
















Morgana (talking to Vanessa): "You called to me, sister dear?"














Vanessa (talking to Morgana): "Yes.  I wish to return to the sea."
















Morgana (talking to Vanessa): "Do you now, Nessa?"












Vanessa (talking to Morgana):  "I do."














Morgana (reciting a spell): "O, magic, I ask thee to transform Vanessa back into her true form."









Morgana's magic transforms Vanessa back into her true form...



















































Vanessa the Sea Witch (talking to Morgana): "Ah. It's good to be back."













Morgana (talking to Vanessa): "Did that stupid Winifred buy into your disguise?"

















Vanessa (talking to Morgana): "She did. She actually believes that I'm a lonely little street urchin."











Morgana (talking to Vanessa): "Did you make sure no one saw you when you changed your appearance after you left the Assembly?"












Vanessa (talking to Morgana): "Yes. I made sure no one else was around.  You know, I think Winnie trusts me.  After all, who's going to deny a lonely young orphan girl the chance of a better life?"













Morgana (talking aloud): "Yes. Well, Winifred Sanderson has always been a bit of dope...just like those two idiot sisters of hers." 














Morgana (talking sarcastically): " Much like our Karrie. Always believing in the goodness of others."














Morgana (exclaiming out loud): "Hah!"














Morgana (talking to Vanessa): "You do realize you'll have to go back?"














Vanessa (talking to Morgana): "I know!














Vanessa (talking to Morgana): "Morg, you should see all those land witches, they fawn all over Winifred.  It makes me sick!"














Morgana (laughing): "I can believe that."
















Morgana (talking to Vanessa): "So, you think that twit, Winnie, believes your little ruse?"














Vanessa (talking to Morgana): "Oh, I have no doubt she does.  She'd never suspect little Sadira of being an undercover spy."














Morgana (talking to out loud): "Good. Then our plan should work out just as I envisioned it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Photo Caption - A Really Hot Reading Lesson.

Milo's Reading Lesson With Kida Gets Spicy. Kida (talking to Milo) : "So, Sam I Am eats the green eggs and the ham?" Later......